October 19, 2011

Free Raw Food Talk with Food Tasting, Recipes & More


Just a quick little note today because I heard that Natasha from Natasha’s Living Food is giving a **FREE** talk on Thursday, October 20th (that’s tomorrow).

It’s part of the Natasha’s Living Food Program and is promoting the Raw dietary lifestyle and Raw food courses in November and December. There will also be free food tasting with recipes! I won’t be able to make it myself but if I could I Definitely would go along. I’m not a raw foodist, as I’m sure you know, but I would definitely jump at the chance of a free talk with super tasty samples to bite on and the added bonus of a recipe or two which, as you know, will be Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, and Free of Refined Sugar too!

Did I mention that it’s free? Because that means that there should be nothing to stop you from going along! ;)
And if you do go, which I hope, please tell us all about it!

Where?
Open Mind Yoga Studio (right across the lane from 'Melt')
26 Temple Lane South
Temple Bar, Dublin 2

When?
Thursday October 20th 2011
@ 18:30 - 19:30

No comments: